Free parking is available in Lot K at the Rose Bowl.
Bib Pick Up
All bibs are to be picked up before start of the race on their chosen event day. Bibs will be dynamically assigned when picked-up.
7/2: Starting at 5:00pm
7/3: Starting at 6:30am
All race numbers will be available for pick up in a safe and clean environment. Runners will need to show valid ID AND QR code from their event confirmation email (phone or print). Participants may only pick up their own number.
LARR: pick up bibs from the LARR tent with Lucie.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Per state and county guidelines masks will not be required, but will be available for those participants who request them
There will be 2 mass starts of a maximum of 1200 people. The 1st will be Friday 7/2 at 6:30 pm, the 2nd will be on Saturday 7/3 at 8:00am. For those wishing to run a socially distanced race, the start line will remain open until 10:00 am on Saturday. Please note that the road closures will only be in place until 9:00 am. After that runners can complete the course on the Rose Bowl recreation path.
· Multiple hand sanitizing stations
· No race day registration and a contactless packet pickup process
· No fluid stations on course -- all participants must be self-sufficient
· Pre-bagged medal, food and water for contactless post-race distribution
· Runners are requested to promptly depart finish line after completing race
· Gear check will not be offered
· For the added safety of our participants, no unregistered spectators will be allowed in the Start and Finish areas
Race Day & Start Line
Once you have your bib, participants will be allowed to enter the start chute on N Arroyo Blvd which is in front of the entrance to the Rose Bowl.
· Only runners with visible event bibs will be allowed into this area -- no non-runners allowed.
· Your race time does not start until you cross the start line (chip time), so it doesn't matter when you start
· This is a closed course for the mass start times of 7/2 at 6:30pm and 7/3 at 8:00am. The course will reopen on a rolling basis after the last runner in the mass start Saturday morning. Those wishing to run in a socially distanced fashion will be able to start up until 10:00am, but they must stay in the recreation loop and follow the rules of the road.